**All riders must read and fill out a Liability Release Waiver prior to stand up riding on the Flow Rider. ID is REQUIRED in order to fill out the waiver, the same applies to parents filling out waivers. There are no exceptions to this rule, no ID then no stand up riding! ID's will be copied and kept on file. Anyone under the age of 18 is required to have THEIR parent sign their waiver (Family friends, grandparents, relatives, or anyone other than THEIR parent can not sign their waiver).
Rules of Riding
• All riders must present a government photo identification in order to ride stand up
• You must be over 42" to bodyboard on the FlowRider
• You must be over 52" to ride stand up on the FlowRider
• Riders under 18 years of age must have their parent with a valid photo identification present to sign our safety/liability waiver
• You must be able to swim in fast-moving, turbulent water
• Do not participate if you have had any recent surgery or illness
• Do not participate if you have a heart condition or neck, back and bone ailments
• Do not participate if you suffer from high blood pressure or aneurysms
• Do not participate if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Appropriate Behavior: Exercise extreme caution when walking from place to place. No running is allowed at any time. Obey all lifeguard and staff instructions and observe all instructional signage. Failure to follow all rules, both written and verbal, can result in serious injury to yourself or others. Violation of rules, after one verbal warning, will result in immediate ejection from the park without a refund.
*All claims of any kind, including but not limited to claims for personal
injuries, may only be brought in the Courts of Ocean County, NJ.